There are lakhs of orphan children all over India. These children that have lost everything in life like:
- Lack of mother care
- Lack of father support
- Love, care, and security that comes with a family
These orphans live on the streets begging or stealing to have something to sustain themselves. Invariably, these orphans are being abused, neglected, and forgotten.
Struggle for Existence
Orphans live in pathetic conditions with a constant fight for survival. Most of them are malnourished, long for love, look for the protection of elders, and desire a sense of recognition in society.
We intend to provide the following support programs for such orphans:
- Identification – We want to depute exclusive teams of social workers and volunteers to identify orphans, their places of stay, activities, and their lifestyles to plan appropriate support for them.
- Counselling – Our social workers and volunteers interact with such orphans and try to understand their problems, issues, and concerns. They also get information on why they lost their family and family contacts. Often, we come across some orphans who have come out of home on some petty issues. We counsel such children and help them to repatriate with their families back because we firmly believe that “No one can replace the family”.
- Exclusive Orphanages – We intend to develop orphanages in different places across Andhra Pradesh. These orphanages can help orphan boys, girls, and elders for their total well-being.
- Education and Vocational Training – We aim to provide support for some students who are willing to go back to school for formal education. In the case of adult youth, we encourage them to join in skill development programs like:
~ Screen Printing
~ DTP Training
~ Electric Wiring
~ Motor Mechanism