Since its inception, the Trust has been actively involved in rural reconstruction activities. With its continued efforts towards betterment, the Trust has lobbied with Government and represented the developmental issues before the district administrations. At Sri Srinivasa Charitable Trust, we aim at:
- Undertaking Plantation Drive to plant saplings and make the rural areas more environmentally friendly
- Spreading the Environmental Awareness among children, youth, and elders
- Promoting Rural Heritage and Folk Culture
So far, we have been successful in organizing house sites and also getting the houses sanctioned for many poor families in K.V.Palle Mandal of Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh from the State Government authorities under the Indira Aawas Yojana Scheme.
We are successful in getting Roads laid and Elementary Schools sanctioned in many villages. With the active participation and cooperation of local youth who got motivated by us, we have completed these projects successfully. We are also planning many such programs shortly.
We intend to lobby with local government agencies to sanction programs such as:
- Digging Borewells for water supply in rural areas
- Constructing community halls
- Building Primary Healthcare Centres
- Constructing Hostels
- Establishing rehabilitation centers for destitute and orphans
- Connecting roads from remote villages to nearby towns and cities
- Planning and constructing Check dams
- Establishing protected sewage systems